ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio's vs Civic's showdown-pic heavy

Charged Superleggera
Met up with some friends last week for a couple of pics since the weather was surprisingly good. Coincidently two Different generations of clio's and civic's turned up:cool:!

all comments welcome!

Firas

IMGP9736-2.jpg

bushido.gif

IMGP9631.gif

IMGP9636.gif

IMGP9644-2.gif

IMGP9647-2copy.gif

IMGP9657.gif

IMGP9663-2.gif

IMGP9685-2.gif

IMGP9686.gif

IMGP9693.gif

IMGP9695.jpg

IMGP9702.jpg

IMGP9707.jpg

IMGP9718.jpg

IMGP9722.jpg

IMGP9730.jpg

IMGP9737-2.jpg

IMGP9738-3.jpg

IMGP9739-2.jpg

IMGP9740motion.jpg

IMGP9741.jpg

IMGP9742.jpg

IMGP9747.jpg

IMGP9749.jpg

IMGP9749.jpg

IMGP9770.jpg

IMGP9776.jpg

IMGP9777-3.jpg

IMGP9788.jpg

IMGP9783.jpg

2001 Clio 172
They all look amazing! I love the silver clio. Where's the exhaust from and how low is it? I want both features on mine :D.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Pics look brilliant. That Iceberg looks great! The black Civic looks pants compared to the rest.

Clio 1970000000
Great pics. All the cars look :cool:. Nice to see one of the first EP3 type Rs looking so good. I used to have a Grey facelift EP3 and it was great fun.

Took me a minute to realise the black Ph3 clio wasn't a 197 :eek:. Very tidy car, and the lowest I've seen. Do you get any problems driving it? Wheel rub etc.

Charged Superleggera
Great pics. All the cars look :cool:. Nice to see one of the first EP3 type Rs looking so good. I used to have a Grey facelift EP3 and it was great fun.

Took me a minute to realise the black Ph3 clio wasn't a 197 :eek:. Very tidy car, and the lowest I've seen. Do you get any problems driving it? Wheel rub etc.

cheers mate. my mate only picked up the ep3 that day aswell and he is loving it. the black ph3 is dannyhazrd's car. very tidy car indeed and yeh the main problem for him is finding a garage with low enough ramps to mot it. i have the same problems as him with ramps and speed bumps but its not too bad really

Charged Superleggera
They all look amazing! I love the silver clio. Where's the exhaust from and how low is it? I want both features on mine :D.

thanks mate. exhaust is a ktec supersport system and its about 90mm on vmaxx coilovers.

Clio 1970000000
cheers mate. my mate only picked up the ep3 that day aswell and he is loving it. the black ph3 is dannyhazrd's car. very tidy car indeed and yeh the main problem for him is finding a garage with low enough ramps to mot it. i have the same problems as him with ramps and speed bumps but its not too bad really

How low are they? I used to own a Rover 220GTi that I lowered by 50mm. Great fun but felt like I was dragging my arse around on the ground. Bottomed out on more than 1 speed bump.

Charged Superleggera
How low are they? I used to own a Rover 220GTi that I lowered by 50mm. Great fun but felt like I was dragging my arse around on the ground. Bottomed out on more than 1 speed bump.

they are both around 90mm i would say but difficult to tell exactly. you were probably running standrd shocks on your rover mate. both the mk3 and mines are on coilovers which have alot more give than standard shocks.

Gutted, should of told me! :dapprove:

will give you a shout next time mate, which will probably be a night meet maybe in a few weeks time. should have more cars then aswell. pm me ur mobile number aswell mate.

Charged Superleggera
Ep civics look GASH !

rest is alright but dan you need to sort that splitter out !

lol dean will pass on the message. heard your selling the ek9. would have loved to give you a wee race in my new toy i got a couple of days ago;)

White Sti Hatch
they are both around 90mm i would say but difficult to tell exactly. you were probably running standrd shocks on your rover mate. both the mk3 and mines are on coilovers which have alot more give than standard shocks.

will give you a shout next time mate, which will probably be a night meet maybe in a few weeks time. should have more cars then aswell. pm me ur mobile number aswell mate.

70mm front 130mm rear on my old bus

Clio 1970000000

I had a full setup, springs and shocks (don't think it was coilovers) but in them days (did this in 1996ish) I didn't see cars as low as today. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

Charged Superleggera
Wish i could even get my car that clean but the weather is soo crap!!!

yeh i know what you mean mate. it just doesnt get used that much(only done 12k on it since i bought it 3 years ago) so even in this weather it usually always clean. plus i clean it 2-3 times a week usually aswell lol

same ere, best rep i think ive seen.

but great photo's, i pay good money to see this sort of quality in mags.
well done.

thanks mate. really appreciated:).