ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio's replacement, VAG content

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
So the car is back from VW with two brand new arches and repaired sills all 100% under warranty :) Lightcliffe have done a really good job, and I got the joy of driving around in a Honda Jazz courtesy car for a week!

Also a few weeks back, I picked up an RCD510 which is now fitted. The sound quality is 100X better and also makes the interior look that bit more modern.

4A5453E9-AC68-46AE-B162-8B21A9D7FEAC_zpsbkshgkvt.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Loving the little additions mate. I like them in dark Grey.

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
Cheers Gally, I'm hoping they look decent on the car. Will be putting them on in the next month, so will get a few snaps

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
They are on now, will take some pics when I get back from my hols. Just put them on over winter as the tyres are like new on them so prolongs the next set I need to buy. Plus I was curious to how they would look in grey. Safe to say I quite like them :) much better than the diamond cut!

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
Most people just mask the centres and use tint spray, I'll try that first! That 130 can go towards a bcs exhaust then :)

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
I'm buying my first house so selling this and just getting a MK6 Fiesta ST to clear my loan off :)
A Z4 is still on the cards once i've moved out!