ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios Going white. what to do with the roof?

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Aint bin on here for a while because i aint done alot to car, mainly just fixing it.

Anywhoo Clios getting wrapped in white next week.

Do i leave the roof black and have white (cup) spoiler.

everything white with Roof and spoiler black!

or Everything white.

Wheels are black btw!

Thanks

Nippy white cup
Mine is white with black wheels and carbon mirrors/bonnet. Only difference are the blue badges really

DSC00491m-1.jpg

DSC00490-1.jpg

5045569370_0c565b31f2_b.jpg
Chris

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Wrap Is £550. and ive decided the roof is taying black and spoiler is going white too. :) pics on monday.

RB FF 182
That looks really good mate! Quite tempted to look into getting mine wrapped now as there's a few chips and scratches I want to get re-sprayed and this would probably work out cheaper with a better finish...

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
I never said i did it in paint

"This is an effort on paint. hopefully it will look like that :)"

i found the picture on a thread, guessed it got done on paint..

as for where im getting it done, im getting discount price as we put all our company vans into this place :)

Happy days :)

www.renparts.co.uk
Have you decided what your going for yet? I think all White would be better, might even remember to wave next time I see you ha ha

197 FF Glacier White
All white! Black roof = Rice boy! I saw an all white one a few months back, looked great, no other changes at all, bloody good paint finish too!

G

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Not a fan of the black roof in the slightest-too 200 try hard imo. All white with unpainted plastics gets my vote.

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
do it like this
fcs082.jpg

This car is the reason im doing it, as i saw you in doncaster one time, and i just think it looks amazing!!

Final decision is, black roof, white white spoiler to even it out. then if i want ill get roof done.

Yes Katza!!, Where was my wave :(

Pictures Tommorow guys!!

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Finnaly back out the vinyl wrapping place and im am very please with how its turned out indeed.

i doubted the black roof at first but i think it looks great.

clear indicators are going back in.

Few quick pics.

Photo0999.jpg

Photo1000.jpg

DCi 100
So what did you do? Wrap the whole standard car minus the wings and bumper, wrap the extra bits and pop on?

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Wrapped the whole car as it is, the only things that came off were side skirts, door mouldings, head lights, tail lights, and wing mirrors.