ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clios going on saturday :(

mk4 golf gttdi180
:dapprove: right all just got back of me holiday and a chap has come to see it and agreed to buy it im a bit wordless really as i loved it / still do love it. im looking at gettin a 106 gti so need to find one (can u lot help) im also gettin a disco tdi as imsellin me jeep .

im not lookin forward to seeing it go , but heres a last pic for you all
DSC02552.jpg

ST170
Pug will be a great substitute believe me. I missed my camd VTS even when I had my 182. Miss it even more now.

172 & RSi
Gutted mate, wana swap the turinis with my OZs before it goes :D

Also have you sold the cage yet?

mk4 golf gttdi180
cage ive still got put ive got pple interested in the wheels so there seold seperatly its going on a set of dyna wheels im going for a 106 gti cus there a bit cheaper and after owning like 8 clios im ij need of a change but ill miss it

leon cupra R
Mate good luck with the new motor what ever you get, clio was a beaut.. Pm'd you regarding are last convo
Daza

Titanium 182
if you get a gti then you'll have to come up and see me in staffordshire {college!} when i get mine ;)

Titanium 182
stafford uni ? or college mate ill meet you yeah no probs

Its a college in stone yarnfield near stafford :rasp: should be getting mine around jan/feb time by the looks of things though :dapprove:

so you will be more acustomed ;) i'll let you know anyhow!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Cant go wrong with a GTi, although dont be fooled into thinking theres a saving to be made from the fact its a 1600cc.

My VTS i had was getting 32/33mpg all day long, one of the best cars ive ever owned!

120d M Sport
:dapprove: right all just got back of me holiday and a chap has come to see it and agreed to buy it im a bit wordless really as i loved it / still do love it. im looking at gettin a 106 gti so need to find one (can u lot help) im also gettin a disco tdi as imsellin me jeep .

im not lookin forward to seeing it go , but heres a last pic for you all
DSC02552.jpg

Whoevers having that off u has made themselves a sorted purchase

Family Bus
One of the nicest looking ones Ive seen on here tbh.... shame its going..make sure to tell new owner about cs lol ;)

Good luck with the pugger!! :D

mk4 golf gttdi180
cheers guys an girls :) i delivered it to the new owner (a 17 year old new driver) hes got it on farmers insurance it was sad to see ikt go but at least i got to have a last drive delivering i and it still put a smile on my face :) . when i got there he asked "do you no where i can get a sport interior ? i kept telling him about clio sport and it aslo has the big sticker that foxy was selling in the front window and a small 1 on the rear window so i think hell be signing on here soon :approve: but ill put picks of me new car/cars when i get them later in the wee/nxt week

it was great owning a clio and i cant wait till im 21 when i can get a sport:D

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ That's not very good.

I hope your getting a yellow one. They are the business.

BLACK GOLD 182
dependign if you want a gti with no mods or with mods i would go for autotrader for no mods and pistonhead for modded one.....also i would look at joining a pug 106 gti club like this and seeing whos selling and what avergae price and milage you will get for your money

mk4 golf gttdi180
dependign if you want a gti with no mods or with mods i would go for autotrader for no mods and pistonhead for modded one.....also i would look at joining a pug 106 gti club like this and seeing whos selling and what avergae price and milage you will get for your money

ive all ready joined 106 owners club last year and its naff i found the one i was gona buy but couldnt get down quick enough im lookinat a few standard oneson p/h and just about to buy a golf mk1 as a second/3rd car

mk4 golf gttdi180

^ That's not very good.

I hope your getting a yellow one. They are the business.

dont be sill im only going for a black one

mk4 golf gttdi180
picked up my new second car yesterday and im lovin it especially in this weather :D it drives like a car from the 90s aswell considering its 22 years old
IMG_1749.jpg