ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cliokids 182

clio 182 sport
Hi all

I thought i better start a build thread just to keep track of what i have done so far and what i have left to do :)

So the only reason i went and brought a clio was because my vts died and tried to kill me so i needed a car quik was going to get a corsa vxr but the guy in the show room was a knob so i went and got the clio instead ....... the first six months of driving it around i thought it was 'ok' i didnt love it atol and was going to get rid of it, but after spending a bit* of money and time on it have finally bonded with the car and can say i will keep it for a few more years yet atleast and have big plans for it so thought i better start a build thread.

The car was totally standard when i got it apart from a s**tty after market cd player 6x9's in the parcel shelf and it was in need of some light cosmetic attention, i paid well over the odd's 4k for it, that was 1 year ago but it only had 1 previous owner, i think and 48k miles on the clock.

parts i have changed/bought for the car so far......

All new exhaust mounts
New sportex exhaust
New scorpion de cat
New eibach sportlines
New shocks
New gaitor
New carbon gear insert
Original cd player
New clio sport matts
New dunlop sport maxxx tyres
New black clio sport badges
New carbon fibre washer blankers (not yet botherd to fit)
New c2 aerial
K-tec 438 cam package
Water pump
Dephaser pulley
K-tec induction kit
Blue side lights
New skoda splitter
New washer jet motor
Passanger wing (not botherd to fit yet either )
rear strut brace

have gave it a full service aswell all filters, plugs, oils i am going to change the oil in the gear box soon.

parts i am planning to upgrade to soon

news 15 alloys not sure yet what ones to go for
k-tec engine mounts and gear box
pure front strut brace and top mounts
whiteline ARB

311470_475238812498890_1461127261_n.jpg547008_475238972498874_642034526_n.jpg1.jpg2.jpg