ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Williams Restoration

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

All,

I am restoring a Clio Williams 1 and the chap who usually does my bodywork (incidentally the guy who is repairing the last Williams 3 we have) is snowed under - his work is unbelievable but it comes at a price - time. Hes been getting an old AMV in perfect order after a side impact for 6 months now! He is only part time which doesnt help.

So my question - is there anyone out there who can/know of bodyshop that will repaint my williams shell (it will be compete stripped) with a decent job? There are certain parts of the car that will need filling and I suspect alot of prep will need to be done as theres a few very light dents/creases about the car.

Cash job preferred, can supply paint ;-) There was a chap on here called Neil who lives v close to us in Bracknell, but he seems to have ditched the email address I have for him (mailto:neil16v@aol.com">neil16v@aol.com) - he was setting up his own bodyshop and I remember talking to him about sending some work his way. If you see this Neil, or anyone knows who I am talking about or can help in any other way please let me know.

Cheers

Paul