ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio williams itb's inlet manifolds????

renault 5 gt 2.0 F7R
Hello Clio peeps, I have a Renault 5 gt turbo with an F7R williams lump in it to which i am currently in the process of fitting twin jenvey throttle bodies however i am having a bit of a head sctratch!

I am going to get an inlet manifold made by Bogg brothers but i wasnt sure what length to get it made. Is it a question of what ever fits lengthwise is what you should go for or does it need to be a specific length.
After carefull measurements the only solution i can come up with is that the manifold would be 90mm including flanges, the jenveys are 120mm and the ram pipes 40mm making overall 250mm.
I am a bit of a novice with all this and it is a very snug fit under the 5 bonnet! What would be the ideal manifold length or does this just go down to what torque or bhp your craving
the engine is standard at the mo but will more than likely put cams etc in the future.

any info would be great. I have tried to contact 519 automotives but had no joy, do they still exist and if so your phone doesnt work!!

many thanks!