ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio vs artic lorry :(

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.

yes i lost it crushed me into the side of a kerb and a railing. pictures coming soon.

gutted!

and its not the rims!!!

im ok the now but sore lower back, he has taked liability and the police are on my side :D but im turlly gutted. twice in the last 6 months

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

sh*t mate, hope you are ok, least you can claim for whiplash and you got the rozzers on your side

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 09 June 2005

Sorry to hear that mate!!!

What car you got?
javascript openWin ShowMemberProfile.asp?Member=Doyle , MemberProfile , left=200,top=20,width=640,height=500,status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,resize=yes,alwaysRaised=yes,scrollbars ">CLICK

H22A7 Accord Type R

sh*t mate glad u are well enough to post! didnt know you had those wheels! Looked mint too!!

dont know if it is a write off its a 50/50 chance

pictures should be up by saturday

clio 182 black /gold

1, Im sorry to hear that and i hope your ok. 2, You forgot to clean the trim at the bottom of the front bumper like i do. 3, The wagon driver will say the car was shinny and it dazzled me.

Used to have a Clio

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 09 June 2005

lol im still waiting for someone to ask for the bits off it
can i have the wheels then please?

seriously tho...sorry to hear that...hope insurance gives you another new car....so you can give the wheels to me?! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by 1.2Tone on 10 June 2005

f**k off Homer

gutted for ya mate, wheels look mint too. hope all gets sorted sharp.
Cheers mate.

Does the 1.2 refer to your IQ ?

Quote: Originally posted by Leeshez on 10 June 20051, Im sorry to hear that and i hope your ok. 2, You forgot to clean the trim at the bottom of the front bumper like i do. 3, The wagon driver will say the car was shinny and it dazzled me.

the front bumper was scraped by a kerb doesnt come off but it doesnt matter now.

dont start a sl*gging match. Homer ur on a clio forum and u say they are cr@ap that is just asking for trouble.

going to see the car on monday and ill take pictures with me digital camera.

no u cant have the wheels i love them too much.

Quote: Originally posted by Homer on 10 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by 1.2Tone on 10 June 2005f**k off Homer

gutted for ya mate, wheels look mint too. hope all gets sorted sharp. [/QUOTE]Cheers mate. Does the 1.2 refer to your IQ ?

Woah, where did that come from? Chill out guys...

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

If you dont like the insult - dont sl*g peoples cars off eh. Simple equation. Now move along children...

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 13 June 2005

If you dont like the insult - dont sl*g peoples cars off eh. Simple equation. Now move along children...
so, what you are saying is that if i dont like clios, i shouldnt say so unless i can put up with being sl*gged off ?

What ever happened to freedom of speach ?

I had a clio cup, i have sold it now, it was the worst car i have ever owned. I would go as far as to say it was crap.

Cupcake, before you throw your dummy out of the pram i am saying that MY clio was crap !