ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 stop light and hesitation/cutting out

I have a clio v6 with a few problems, wether they are related or not i dont know. First is the stop warning light comes on when cornering.I have checked the oil level and its ok. Thats the only thing i could think of.

Next is after driving for around 20 minutes hard, somtimes getting a hesitaion through the rev ranges and sometimes cuts out when changing gear or coming to a stop.

Any suggestions much apprieciated!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
#1 is the brake fluid level. As your pads wear the level falls to the point that it'll trigger the low level warning ie. the stop light when you corner. Simple to fix by topping up the reservoir that's under the bonnet on the right hand side to the back of the liner.

#2 could be any number of things, so I'd suggest you get yourself across to v6clio.net where you'll find the largest collection of Vee owners to ask.