ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 at the ring....

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Clio V6 crash at the ring....

didn't even make the first corner....
DSCF1037.jpg

DSCF1036.jpg

DSCF1035.jpg

lol owned, he pulled out of the cones, floored it, rear end spun out and wham!

Last edited:
hope he had track insurance!

Grey area but no need realy for the ring as its not a track as such some companies do metion the ring or unlimited toll road as not covered though (which the ring when in tourishtfahren mode it is).

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Only a fool would phone up and say they've done it at the ring.

Shhh
tbh this thread is not a good idea then if he is going to be claiming off his insurance with the number plate splattered over the thread..

2 options..

1. edit the plate out..
2. remove the thread.

Clio v6
Found out some info

He went off on a wet track and hit a grass bank. Didnt stop him carrying on lapping the Ring or driving it home! Already got the parts on order and should all be sorted soon.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The person who did that must have been stupid, they probably hadn't even driven one before.

Indeed! - Gutting, but the ring is a track you won't learn after 100laps! Best not tey and be a hero on the first lap!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Who said 3k to fix? lol. Never surely?

If it's just a bumper i'd doubt it would be 3k. It's just over a grand for a bumper, and you can source them cheaper. 300-400 for paint and fitting!

Still takin the bumper off is a c**t!

tbh this thread is not a good idea then if he is going to be claiming off his insurance with the number plate splattered over the thread..

2 options..

1. edit the plate out..
2. remove the thread.

Why remove it? If he's claming off his insurance and they don't cover the ring and he didnt get trackday and then he doesn't say he done it at the ring then he deserves to get done for fraud.

2 options..

1. edit the plate out..
2. remove the thread.

Why remove it? If he's claming off his insurance and they don't cover the ring and he didnt get trackday and then he doesn't say he done it at the ring then he deserves to get done for fraud.

Still, I don't agree with posting pics of peoples accidents with their plates showing.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
^^^

I have to agree with a couple of people on here, has anyone got permission from the owner of the car to post images of the number plate and the damge on a public forum.

Clio 197
I seem to recall a ClioSport member making it as far the chicane a few years ago on the Easter weekend.

Hello everyone. I haven't been around here much lately, but can still be found on my favourite bit of Eifel tarmac.

Last edited:

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
He wasn't bothered after it happened. They got out, took photos then drove it back to the car park. He was laughing about it.

Eddd, were you there last weekend, did you see us?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
DrRollo, I've got some pics of you on track I think, PM me your email address and I'll send any through.

Clio 197
He wasn't bothered after it happened. They got out, took photos then drove it back to the car park. He was laughing about it.

Was there Sat, Sun, and Mon. Busy instructing with a group of British army lads and lasses.

Missed you. Come say hello next time. I can usually be found in or around the Alfa 75s.

E90

Was there Sat, Sun, and Mon. Busy instructing with a group of British army lads and lasses.

Missed you. Come say hello next time. I can usually be found in or around the Alfa 75s.

What you doing lurking on here Ed, LOL

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
weeman, were you there? I was up at Adenauer Forst for an hour or two Sat afternoon.

Elise/VX220/R26
Jas I was there this weekend I thought it might be you in the R32 we saw. We saw this clio parked up in Ardenau looking all bashed in. Only saw it at the ring for a very short time on saturday and we were there all weekend