ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 255 MARS RED £13,500

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172 Mk2
Unbelievable my V6 is still for sale only had two viewing in the last 5 weeks this car has been for sale. One guy offered me £12,500 I said no, and the other lad that came had not got an insurance quote and said he would go home get one then let me know. guess he got a shock when he got is quote.

The car really is as good as it states in the listing the car still has the new car smell inside. If any one is really interested in buying this car and viewing her in the flesh please call Kris – 07764495571. Please see ebay listing below. Thanks guys.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=270108066885&rd=1&rd=1

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Rav4
Personally what would put me off is the number of previous owners for the milage it has done........

Looks lovely though.. :)

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
why would it put you off?

people have them for weekend fun :D

BEAUTIFUL!!

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  mk4 golf gttdi180
its the fact its a cat d i should think as pple always want mint performance cars put a make me an offer option

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 CUP
cat D matey. you gotta think of resale value once ppl have bought it. you can pick up a decent one for bout 15k. you will be lucky to get more than 10k to b honest. id ripped the blokes hands off grabbin the 12.5K offer pal:)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172 Mk2
cat D matey. you gotta think of resale value once ppl have bought it. you can pick up a decent one for bout 15k. you will be lucky to get more than 10k to b honest. id ripped the blokes hands off grabbin the 12.5K offer pal:)

Ill wait to see if someone turns up 1st then I know they are interested in the car and see what they think. I think £13,500 is a good price for such a low mileage car. Ill never sell it for 10k ill just keep it in the garage.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Engles Mummy
13,500 is a good price.

Don't sell it for less then 12k. But you were silly to turn down the offer of 12.5k m8.

Adam

B

Brown.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
some people are just to thick t see a bargin smaking them in the face!!!!

heres an idea..put the price up!!! people nowa days turn there nose's up at value for money..they wanna be ripped off 100% of the time!!!

THIS CAR IS IMACULATE!!!!! INTERIOR LOOKS BRAND F**KING NEW!!!

THE PAINT ..... oh dont get me started!!!!

i feel like buying it and having two!!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  ITB BG 182
Dude, if i knew abit more about cat D an what the damage actually was Id be intrestd for 12k.
Major downside that if id have seen this a month ago id have ripped ya hands off for it. Just gone an put all my bike details through...

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172 Mk2
Dude, if i knew abit more about cat D an what the damage actually was Id be intrestd for 12k.
Major downside that if id have seen this a month ago id have ripped ya hands off for it. Just gone an put all my bike details through...

12k is a little low m8.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172 Mk2

12k is a little low m8 £13,500 is a Mint price for this car. Any one who does not Know what a Cat-D is do a search on the Net and it will tell you.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW Z4 3.0i
some people are just to thick t see a bargin smaking them in the face!!!!

The fact is that it is bloody difficult selling renaulsport models. They just don't sell for book prices. I don't know if there's some sort of conspiracy among buyers or something but it's just the way it is. You can only expect to sell a car for what someone is prepared to pay for it. Regardless of whether £13.5k is good value for this car or not, if there's no-one out there prepared to pay that much for similar examples, then you can't expect to pay that much. Supply and demand my son, supply and demand. The supply is high and the demand is low so it's a buyers market. You accept it and lose the money or you keep your car.