ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6’s are practical, but this isn’t!

182, GTR, C63

Looks er alright. Spose you could always stick the old sh*tty 330bhp engine back in if you blew the 380-bhp one.

Id buy it. Wot you recon sensible offers mean 50p an apple core and a clio cup???

If I remember correctly, this ex British GT car never used to complete qualifying let alone a race.

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 09 October 2004
I bet it has been really HAMMERED!!:cry:

If I had it Id make sure it was lol

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 09 October 2004
I bet it has been really HAMMERED!!:cry:

Good, best way. Heh.

Well it come with a spare engine! - so not too bad if the first ones knackered! Youd have to at least replace the headlights and add idicators to make it road legal though!

V

v6Max

They have a little more information about it on their website http://www.atlantamotorsport.netwww.atlantamotorsport.net

Its a normal one thats been stripped out etc.

Their site claims...

0-60 in 3.2 seconds

0-120 in 9 seconds

6.5 mpg

Problems with day to day ownership - Does you local Shell, Sainsburys do 110 octane petrol? How likely is it that Kwik Fit can get you the 18" Dunlop Slicks it runs on :)

girlracer you are right it probably has been hammered but...It was run by a professional race team in an endurance championship and probably will have been maintained very well. It would probably be a safer better buying this car than one directly from Renault!