ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy Ride Height

FULL FAT 182
Good afternoon guys and girlies, ive just purchased some leda suspension and i was wondering if the ride height is the same as a cupped packed 182?

Contemplating on getting some sportlines too but im worried it wil sit too low, its a nightmare as im peppered by speed bumps around my area.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
doubt it will be too low on sportlines mate, my cars dropped about 60mm and i can just clear tiny speed bumps have to half on/half off bigger ones. whats the drop on sportlines, well anyway it wont be remotely close to that so i would go for it

FULL FAT 182
I always thought that the trophy model sat slightly higher than the cupped packed models, in my knowledge the sportlines offer a 25mm drop.

So if the trophy ride height is say 10mm higher the overall drop would be 15mm from what I have at the moment.
Going to have a think about it over a cuppa.