ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio trophy prices?

FF 182, v6 wheels
im after a trophy and wondered what sort of price i should be paying for a 55 plate trophy with around 10-12k miles on it??

and what would be a pretty good price?

fat arctic ! sold yippee!
if you go to
allvehicles.co.uk
he has two right now low milage at about 11500 , but can get cheaper private , a few on piston heads

Dealer retail price includes possibility of part exchange (often take a long time to sell) as well as things like bodywork attention, good (proper) tyres, alloys, windscreens and often the 12000 mile service. There is a lot to be said for picking up a car that has all this already done as I can assure you the often described as immaculate car arrives anything but and none of the above comes cheap. I have even had to have the entire dash out of a car to recover something from an inaccessible place that was rattling, as well as fixing broken stereos etc. Plus my prices are negotiable ;)