ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio to Fiesta 2013/2014

Clio 2002
unfortunately the Clio died last year and after a discussion with a mechanic mate he advised me that it would cost in the excess of £1500 to fix. As annoying as it was because of the time and effort i had put in to the car i decided to get rid of it and buy a mk7 Fiesta.

let me know what you guys think, so far I'm massively impressed by it especially the interior compared to other 'on par' cars (Corsa, etc)

fiesta ext.jpg

My Mum drives one of these and I really like it. The driving position is great and the interior quality is good. I do not think it can match the Clio for spec though and the 1.25 85ps is very slow. The new 1.0 ECOboost is meant to be excellent though along with the diesels and I'd have the ST in a heartbeat.

Clio Cup
As a "car" i wouldnt buy anything else personally , if all i wanted it to do was transport me from place to place.

172 cup
My Mum drives one of these and I really like it. The driving position is great and the interior quality is good. I do not think it can match the Clio for spec though and the 1.25 85ps is very slow. The new 1.0 ECOboost is meant to be excellent though along with the diesels and I'd have the ST in a heartbeat.

Think he said it all right there :rasp:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
They feel good to drive don't they!

I've got a 1 litre EcoBoost next week while I get mine MP215'd. I'm really looking forward to thrashing about in it for a day.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
They feel good to drive don't they!

I've got a 1 litre EcoBoost next week while I get mine MP215'd. I'm really looking forward to thrashing about in it for a day.

Not as much as you are getting your ST back with Mountune upgrade thou eh ! ?;)

Clio 2002
glad all are positive comments. im really please with the car and is such an improvement from the clio 1.2. for a 1.2 it seems a lot faster than he clio for starters, maybe because its a newer engine?

Think he said it all right there :rasp:

LOL perhaps.....If I did need to downsize my daily driver though I would consider one. The 1.6 TDCI Zetec S can be spec'd nicely but I think at the last minute I would veer off to the Renault dealership for a Clio mk4 dCi as I think they are better value and have more kit as standard. I'd have the Fiesta ST over the new Clio 200T though.
Really decent buy though nonetheless.