ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport Thumb Grips ???

BMW 330ci
So recently bought a RS steering wheel for £12.50 ;), but it has one thumb grip missing and the other could do with replacing. I know this has been asked a million times but yano :), does anyone know where I can get hold of a pair ? Can I just get some from renault, Does anyone know the price ?

Thanks in advance.

172 berg, Fabia VRS
From what iv learned ther lyk hens teeth 2 get a hold ov mate, i think ur best bet is 2 either get ur wheel restored ( thers a thread on here somewhere with a link 2 a guy who is a master at doin them ) or buy aftermarket ( alacantara omp imo! ) dont no if this helps at all but thats all i got lol :)

BMW 330ci
I know but that's expensive and I've only just bought it mate. So gutted since I've had it because I just can't find a thumb grip anywhere man

RB 182
I have a set of fibreglass ones I will be getting rid of once I've bought a re-trimmed wheel

They're covered in 3M carbon stuff but that could come off and they're gloss black underneath - They wouldn't wear like the standard grips do

Ill be going back to standard inside once ive bought a new wheel i think.

IMG_0133.gif

IMG_0134.gif

Last edited:
  RB 182
Sorry i havent replied to all the PM's ive had. They arent for sale yet and i don't make them either. Will PM people when they are.

Ben

172 cup- suzu rf600r
You can make your own there's a guide on here somewhere, bit of a pain but worth the effort