ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport should be banned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Not the website of course, long may it live. I mean the use of the term 'Clio Sport'

It's just wrong. Either call it a 172, 182, 197, 200 etc or use Renault Sport Clio.

And yes, I realise Renault have released Clio Sport's before, but they aren't the same thing and not what they term 'Clio Sport' is normally used for on here.

Come on guys, it annoys me - so just don't do it.

Oh and while I'm at is he's means he is, not his. It's specific, not pacific. bought is to buy, brought is to bring etc etc etc.

Rant(s) over!

Merry Christmas all (unless you don't celebrate it, in that case Merry near the end of December)

Listerine & Poledo
There's no place for grammar, spelling and accurate turn of phrase within these hallowed pages, dear sir.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Not the website of course, long may it live. I mean the use of the term 'Clio Sport'

It's just wrong. Either call it a 172, 182, 197, 200 etc or use Renault Sport Clio.

And yes, I realise Renault have released Clio Sport's before, but they aren't the same thing and not what they term 'Clio Sport' is normally used for on here.

Come on guys, it annoys me - so just don't do it.

Oh and while I'm at is he's means he is, not his. It's specific, not pacific. bought is to buy, brought is to bring etc etc etc.

Rant(s) over!

Merry Christmas all (unless you don't celebrate it, in that case Merry near the end of December)

You missed out 2 full stops, a capital letter and etc. also should have a full stop after each abbreviation.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Thanks to those who took it in the lighthearted way it was intended. I don't even own a Clio, why would I care what people call them! It was a tongue in cheek post.

Oh and I'm sure we have enough grammar police on here already, we don't need another. And as for the post above, I'm not sure which bit of my post confused you, but at no point did it mention grammar. Feel free to correct me (again) though.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
IMG_3153.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.