ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport replica HELP please

Clio 172 sport
I normally just deal with sports, but a good friend has came to me wanting a rep because he's young. so I said I would help. Now I know the front wheels sit in the arches when there a rep, so my question is, if I fit the hubs what needs to be changed to fit the hubs, I'm talking ball joints, wishbones, track rod ends, drive shafts and struts has any one got a clue????

Clio 172 sport
I want to leave him the option of the 2.0l engine eventually plus I don't like spacers tbh

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
unless you have a full front end of a sport (Subframe, hubs, suspension etc) laying around its not worth it imo..

ALY

Focus RS & Clio 172
I'd stick to hubcentric spacers and longer bolts in the short term and look for a donor car that can give up all its front components as well as its engine.

Bux

Golf GTD
I'd say go with spacers for the looks, and then when he's able to get a sport, just buy one. Don't bother with doing an engine transplant.