ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio spares

silver valver/hybrid

dont know what their sevice is like yet, but they seem like sound chaps, it;s not that far from me and i have been inquireing about a full respray there. They had got a 172 exclusive that they had just reshelled and the paint job was immaculate!

I have tried e-mailing them to see if they have any parts but i never get a reply. Maybe they dont check their e-mail, or maybe they are not interested if you only want small things. :confused:

silver valver/hybrid

probably dont check their e-mail much, try ringing always answer that! or pay a visit like i did, very helpful, just remember to lock your doors, its not in the most pleasant parts of wolverhampton!

Have had a fair few parts off these guys and the service & delivery was excellent (got them all next day), they are very helpful and know their stuff.