ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio side skirts coming off...!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Use bodykit sealent, have to take it somewhere to get that done though

Clio Extreme 1.2 16v 2003
dose anyone know if i can get these at a better price or how much they would be from renault.

Also with them being genuine renault parts would they be classed as a insurance mod

Dynamique+ 1.4
dose anyone know if i can get these at a better price or how much they would be from renault.

Also with them being genuine renault parts would they be classed as a insurance mod
Doubt it, its hardly a mod and looks pretty standard anyway or at least you could pass it off as the car came with them on when i bought it, i didnt know any different. I was looking into getting the K-tec ones but at £170 for the pair posted and including VAT they are rather expensive, especially when bodyshops want around £200-250 to fit and spray them. I was thinking maybe i could get 172 ones, and have them fitted by a professional, and he could mould and blend them in so that they dont stick out or whatever at wherethe wing is..