ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RSI (mk1) alloys

None
Thinking of making my car more sleeper-like after recent vandilism to keep the nob heads away a bit and make them less attracted to what would be a nice car :p

Anyway I have a few questions about them:

How much do they weigh??

How much do they usually go for second hand??

What are the tyres like, whats the best tyre size for a car lowered by 60mm at the front and 80mm at the back and how much do tyres usually cost??

Plan is to make a nice condition 1.4s replica with a few under bonnet suprises but making the bodywork neat and tidy with a few slight mods :)

clio rsi and r5 gtx
Clio RSi alloys are cheap as are the tyres, my car has these wheels on and its lowered all round i have 185/60's on them and seem to do ok and grip well. you can get a set of alloys for about £50 on ebay.

A silver Honda
I sold three RSI wheels in November last year for £15 quid, the guy finally picked them up last weekend lol

I think i had 165/60s on my old ones

Phase 1 172, boxster
i got 165/60s on mine and they handle really good, any smaller and dont think they would look right

wot did they do to your car?

Last edited: