ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio rs owners age.

Clio RS Owners age?

• Just passed my test!

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 18-25 years old

Votes: 357 52.7%
  • 25-35 years old

Votes: 213 31.4%
  • 35-I'd rather not say

Votes: 89 13.1%
  • Got my pension coming through this week...

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters
  172cup
I'm 41 and loving my loving Cup, takes me back to the age of R5 turbos, Pug 1.9Gti etc. Light fast and fun, cheap too :)

my dad used to have a peugeot 1.9gti when I was about 10, i feel like that rubbed off on my. Im 31 and have had 182 for an year. absolutely love it.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I'm 53. The Clio is really cheap fun and brilliant to drive. And its economical as well. Jut been to Yorkshire and back on half a tank of petrol on a mix of A roads and motorways. If I'd done the same trip in my wife's 1.6 Astra it would have use around 8 gallons to do the same trip. Average 33mpg in the Clio. Pretty impressive for a 2 litre hot hatch.

2002 Clio 172
I'm 30. Had my 172 for 2 years, spend all week driving a 3.5 tonne master so the Clio brings a smile to my face every weekend. (except when it's broken) After 2000 miles cornering slowly. Remembering the van is not a rs Clio when approaching roundabouts first thing on a Monday is very important! :)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
nothing to do with the thread but how can you guys get insurance on cllio sports at 18 or 19?

i was 5.5k for a 172 :/

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
nothing to do with the thread but how can you guys get insurance on cllio sports at 18 or 19?

i was 5.5k for a 172 :/

Low postcode rating area helped and plus I have a company vehicle that I use 80% of the time it was expensive-ish but for my age not bad at all considering the car :)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I ckon I have the low postcode rating as I live in a small village in the north highlands of scotland haha. So jelous I can't insure one, otherwise I'd get one right away!

Clio 197
I'm 24 right now, but this is already my second clio RS.

I have to luck to have a company car for the cheaper miles (BMW 116d Mpack) at the moment.

145db Euro'd clio
seems silly. i could only dream of insuring a sport at 19 :(

one of my mates was 18 and hada 2.5T skyline running ridiculous bhp and never paid over 1.5K for insurance. i was paying that at 18 on a 1.2 :(

renault clio 2.0 172
got me 172 at 19 and now had it year and half, dont matter wat age u are every1 has different opinions on cars, clios are gd fun cars ta drive prob just jealousy of people who aint got 1

Christ, looking at the ages of these kids buying RS Clios and thinking of what their insurance must be like I kinda wish I went into the insurance game. Charge whatever the f**k you like and people will STILL pay it.

I remember looking at an XR2i when I was about 18 or 19. The lady who answered the phone at the insurance place actually laughed before she gave me the quote. I bought a 1.6 Sierra instead.

silver clio 182
Got my clio 182 at twenty and now running a leon cupra r at 22 bought at 21 and now getting another clio for cheap running n fun at 22

Disastra Coupe
Anyone else find the Clio's are a police magnet?

In the 2 months I actually had my 200 I got pulled 5 times.

Nope lol... Mine doesn't seem to bother them one bit. Which is a nice change after having a loud, stripped and bucketed Saxo tbh lol. Even if i do miss the Saxo a bit!

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Im 20, my first car i had when i was 18 which i still have and its a 1.2 clio grande 2000 plate with only 56k on it which im currently selling and i purchased a FF LY 182 with on 46k on it about a month ago and its the best thing ive ever brought.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I'm 19 love my full fat 182 worth every penny of my £2069 a year insurance bill ;)

260% JCW
Having a Clio Sport when your young is one thing, realy cool ect. But if your paying over 1k insurance for said Clio then your crazy IMO.