ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS 182 Track Car

I and a friend just picked up a 182 for very cheap as we know the guy who owns a couple of them! Body work isn't in perfect shape, dent on the bonnet and a few scrapes but it's pretty much track ready! Coilovers, decat with a map to suit, a nice intake. The previous owner said it was originally a show car as there's some old wiring for a mid-2000s sub that we need to strip out along with the interior.
The only thing it needs is an alternator as it doesn't charge and a good service.
IF7ludm.jpg

FKAzlY1.jpg

MzUCYs3.jpg

tP9BY6Z.jpg

Sounds good too!

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a good base...

I’m sure there’ll be plenty more mods you’ll want to make in the coming weeks and months...

First of all gotta give it a service and replace the alternator so we don't have to fill it up with electricity all the time ?
I'm sure we'll find plenty of mods to do!
Need to strip it out too, not even sure if anyone would want the interior.

Got the new alternator and tensioner in on Sunday, what a pig of a job! Ended up cranking the engine by hand to get the belt on. Also stripped the car out. Seems to have a major misfire though so that's the next thing to sort.

We discovered the cause of the misfire, was a faulty injector so got that on order with a new steering wheel and will fit that in a couple of weeks!