ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Rear Brakes/Wheels

Clio 172 Cup
Hi All,
More advice needed if possible as my Clio Cup is really starting to bug me badly,
I recently Fitted Brakes all round. My problem is with the rear part of the car.

Here Gos

Brakes are the Zinc Plated Ktec Drilled Discs With bearings and the Sports Pad Set.

Started hearing some funny noises from the back just after fitting and found that both rear wheels are rubbing on the arches as well as the shocker plastic cover,
This happens when cornering hardish but also gets worse the longer the journey, Also when reversing and turning i am hearing a horrible grinding noise,

Any Suggestions the disks and pads cost me £160 i asked for the ones for the cup.

Thanks I Advance
Ben

Clio 172 Cup
Hi All,
More advice needed if possible as my Clio Cup is really starting to bug me badly,
I recently Fitted Brakes all round. My problem is with the rear part of the car.

Here Gos

Brakes are the Zinc Plated Ktec Drilled Discs With bearings and the Sports Pad Set.

Started hearing some funny noises from the back just after fitting and found that both rear wheels are rubbing on the arches as well as the shocker plastic cover,
This happens when cornering hardish but also gets worse the longer the journey, Also when reversing and turning i am hearing a horrible grinding noise,

Any Suggestions the disks and pads cost me £160 i asked for the ones for the cup.

Thanks I Advance
Ben

Anybody....... Please??????

Golf GTD Mk7
Did you refit the sort of metal washer things from the old discs when you fitted the new ones?

Golf GTD Mk7
These things

DSCF0402.jpg