ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio R27 under the stars

Liquid Yellow R27
I decided to take a random trip to Wales in the R27 yesterday with a few friends. After an awesome day of driving, we stopped off at a great spot, along some epic roads. We decided to get the cameras out and have a play around. :D

DSC06962_zps6947389c.jpg

1149460_720296671336266_1786186909_o_zps94c2867a.jpg

R27Stars_zps78de1d47.jpg

Thanks to Keiran at Fuller Productions for taking the long exposure shots.

Liquid Yellow R27
Love the first two, very good.

In the second shot did you just light up the inside with a slave and light paint the outside?

Haha, my friend was sat inside the car as she was freezing cold, but was using her iPad. Sort of worked okay though. The outside I just used a bright torch.

Haha, my friend was sat inside the car as she was freezing cold, but was using her iPad. Sort of worked okay though. The outside I just used a bright torch.

Ah I see lol You've got some good results though, I'm still trying to get to grips with light painting cars, everything else I'm ok with which is just typical!