ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio parts bin

Renault Clio 182 BG
Just wondered if there are other Clio owners like me, which i highly suspect!

Owned my 172 Cup just shy of a year and up to now has been relatively reliable (touch wood!!) but i seem to have a small parts collection. A friend of mine pretty much has a spare Clio lining his garage walls. So far i have 3 throttle bodies, 2 manifolds, a steering wheel, all round suspension and a spare injector rail with injectors.

Through all the cars ive owned ive never really had this situation, really odd how you just seem to collect stuff, bit like carrier bags..i might that one day! ha

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Everything i've removed from my car was either for upgrading mods,
or removing the rear interior to dog proof the back, a happy coincidence is it's saves a fair bit of weight.

The only extra bit i've got is a spare starter motor.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I would not say i have loads but i should have a clear out.

Some bits have been sold but some bits have been added.

TheGarage02.gif

TheGarage03.gif

Alcantara01.gif

SideSkirts.gif

Sachs01.gif

TheGarage05.gif

I've got more then I thought I had, spare set of rear discs and pads, exhaust mounts, spacers, rear bumper, gearbox and engine oil, wheel bolts, spare set of alloys, 4 tyres, steel wheel with tyre, cd changer, air box, full set of shocks and springs and a few other bits I've removed from my car.
Keep thinking about having a clear out but Sod's law I'd need it after it's gone.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Current garage / mancave after rushing around prep yesterday. Got to clear the lot in a month!

gsBwl6.jpg

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Was keeping it to PX into Recaros & sell them, however will just sell them now. - Mint as well.

S

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Yes my garage is absolutely overflowing with clio parts, most of which I will never use. It's only when you chuck it do you suddenly need it!