ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio ownership

2004 Clio 182 cup
I purchased my 2004 clio 172 ff monaco last april off a freind for a bargin price with only 46000 on her and 2 owners, due to circumstances ive only drove it twice an that was to sunderland an back on the motorway lol, ive put 280 miles on the car since ive owned her owned her :S I fell out of love with the car when the alternator died, especially when it was been changed, coolant everywhere an bumper off. The cars been garaged at home an brought out every week for a wax, doing this made me want to drive it even more haha was like having the sexiest women in bed but not been able to do anything haha. :D Anyway had an alternator change an aux belt, changed coolant an all other fluids, new disc an pads all round, fitted a full base fase system an a few other mods, cut a long story short me an the other half are going for a drive up the yorkshire dales today :approve: looks like top weather to, its time i reminded myself why i bought the car in the first place, may aswell check the new brakes :D time to enjoy it, GET YOUR CLIO OUT :D
046.jpg017.jpg020.jpg022.jpg012.jpg

2004 Clio 182 cup
Thanks to the people who posted, now i know why you all rave about these cars, i didnt realise how good they handle, glad i didnt sell it :D The cars put a huge smile on my face, off back out to play again soon :)

I don't understand the part where you say you 'fell out of love with the clio' Is that even possible?

Jokes aside, lovely looking car, minus the bin lids in the boot.

Monaco - 172
Can totally relate to the OP - I bought a Monaco Blue at the weekend and love every bit of it. I should really put pictures up, but my photography is shocking.

I haven't got the disco in the of mine, but am in 2 minds as I did have them in my 1.2 and do miss em.