ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio on coilovers

Sorry about poor pics, it was freezing! Car is dirty, just how i like it :)

Ended up going with ABP this morning to check ride height was equal, camber and toe etc were correct.

Top guys, actually were pretty impressed at how id managed to nearly get the camber and height pretty much equal myself. Ended up being much cheaper than tweeks would of been, and got a bru :)

Results-

002-3.jpg

Got camber :)
007-3.jpg

008.jpg

006-4.jpg

005-2.jpg

004-3.jpg

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
nice that ben. will post pics up of mine when my rear platforms come this week wohoo

172 Cup
Looking really good, good choice of coilies to!

What exhaust is that you have their love the tailpipe..

How do you find it noise wise?

Also where on earth can you pick these up from as Kam Racing no longer stocks them :(
Very loud! Extremely droney at motorway speed.

I think OMP have stopped making them, could try with OMP direct but last i heard from KamRacing they had stopped making them.

But yes, VERY loud!

ITB'd 182...
Exhaust sounds the bomb. You need perspex windows and full stripage so you can hear it even better imo...

Seriously tempted to get a 172 bumper and get that exhaust! Thats how much i loves it!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I think you need to crack out the grinder and whack a few inches off ;)

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
coilovers, solid top mounts, lightweight wheels and big brakes. what a combo. lovin this car mate. if only it was RB.