ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio on coilovers

SQ5
I went from Apex's to these and had my camber and tracking done today!

My camber is at 1 deg negative, whats yours?

ALso have you noticed your sterring is lighter with these on and do you get any knocking turning right and letting off power?

I think its around the same mate. Sounds about right.

Yeh i get a few noises from the springs, no knocking noises though as my solid top mounts are nice and tight now :)

Managed to get rid of excess plastic under the wheel arch, so no rubbing, also gave the bumper mount a little bashing so its clear by a good few cm's.

So i may lower the front a little more next weekend.

SQ5
Whered you get the solid top mounts from?

Also, was there any thread coming out the top of the mounts when you had standard ones on?

SQ5
I literally have one turn through, not enough to grab and tighten if you get me.

So the top part is just on until it starts spinning the strut?! Shoudl be ok though as all the weight from the car on it, shoudln't it lol!?

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
How do you find it noise wise?

Also where on earth can you pick these up from as Kam Racing no longer stocks them :(

Unfortunately OMP discontinued their whole range of exhausts amongst other things. you may be able to find one on ebay if your lucky.

Clio 1.2
any better?
IMG_1218copy.jpg

Golf GTD Mk7
Car looks sweet mate, not sure about the exhaust in general, but each to their own. What 4 pots your running?