ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio number 3, What should I get?

Titanium 182 w/ cup packs
Hi folks. Right, in the next few weeks im going to be looking for clio number 3 as ive had a mk2 172 and a trophy previously and now want another one.Im tempted to get a 172 cup, a mate of mine has one and its rapid but i like my air con and other toys. The no ABS thing has me a little worried also, but I think there cool because of the no frills thing they have going on. If anyone could share any advice that would be a great help!

Cheers Matt.

172 cup
if you want no frills why not just get an integra type r which is more focused than the cup but with aircon

Titanium 182 w/ cup packs
Thanks for the replys. If only i could afford a v6 then id have one now! One day maybe, I just loved my clios so much. The integra idea is a good one but i like my small hatchbacks, so it has to be another clio, the only car that comes close is the civic type r, But 3 of my mates have them so i cant really have one of those.

Mite just go for it and go buy a cup in the next 2 weeks!

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
You're as sad as me - I'm on my 3rd 106.

172 Cups look lovely, especially in blue.

Perhaps try and get a rarer colour though if you can, to mix things up a little :)