ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk3 Dash pics with Head Unit......

Clio 1.4 16v Ph3 & ERST
I have tried searching, but I'll be there all night!! LOL.

I'm hoping for a pic of a Mk2 Ph3 Dash with an aftermarket head unit fitted. Ideally a Pioneer head unit in a Climate Control style dash, but pics of any will do.

Just want to see how out of place (or not) it will look.

I'm taking the Pioneer head unit out of my RST (as it's pointless having in there) seems a shame for it to go to waste.

Astra Twintop
it all depends on dash and stereo colour.

ive got a mk2ph2 and i hunted for a black stereo, looks nice enough

Clio 1.4 16v Ph3 & ERST
Am I right in thinking that the stereo sits proud of the dash?

The unit is a Pioneer DEH-P7400MP like this....

deh7400mp_large.jpg

Oddly, when I just Google'd for a picture of the head unit, there was a pic of one fitted into a Clio dash on page 1 of the search results!! LOL, although it is a rubbish pic.

Nothing too fancy, I just wanted to fit it since its doing nothing now, but don't want it to look awful.

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
I had one very similar to this and if you can change the colour of the unit from green to orange like the one I had it looks mint and doesn't look out of place.

I now have a silver and blue alpine one in and that looks nice too. They don't sit out of the dash and if done right, i.e. the stereo is sat all the way in it won't stick out.