ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio mk1 1.9 Diesel

clio mk1 1.9d
Hi im new to the forum... i was driving a 1.5TD corsa before i got my 1.9 clio and was wondering if i can increase the fuel intake by de-restricting the fuel pump on my clio?? it took me 30 mins to do it on the corsa however i cant find any threads about doing it to a clio engine?? any tips or advice as i am dying to get som more power and torque out of this engine

thanks

172 cup,s2 rs turbo
its only got a lucas old style deisal pump so i would imagine its very simliar to the corsa if not the same. is the corsa one a bosch or lucas? doubt your going to gain anything though as your clio aint a turbo like the corsa

Do the same trick as the corsa could have done to it but its not turbo as said so gains are much less.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i dont think the gains would be worth even opening the bonnet to try it . need a turbo really for that trick .

clio mk1 1.9d
i should be able to get at least 5 bhp out of it but any gain is bettewr than no gain... the corsa had an isuzu diesel engine however im not sure what kind of fuel pump it was.. =/