ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio meets civic and s2000

Charged Superleggera
The other day me and a couple of mates went go karting in ediburugh and on the way back we decided to stop and take a couple of pics

red ek4 belongs to my mate and its in mint condition for its age. its done something like 30k on the clock! and the s2000 belongs to my mates dad. stunning car imo.

pics courtesy of mike123

DSC_0804.gif

DSC_0784.gif

DSC_0783.gif

DSC_0786.gif

DSC_0787.gif

DSC_0816.gif

DSC_0791.gif

DSC_0805.gif

DSC_0808.gif

Your car looks awesome, makes me want to get turinis/coilies for mine. Love EK Civics aswell.

Charged Superleggera
i cant wait till i get my coilovers i bet pot holes are a big problem ?

we had to wait a good 3 weeks for our coilovers to arrive in the first group buy and it was such a gret feeling when they arrived. yeh you do feel pot holes more but just leard to avoid them or drive slowly over them.

Charged Superleggera
thanks for the comments guys:)

only plan for it now koi is a cage and some strippage, which i have already started on. was gonna put a 2.0 in it but will be moving away to edinburugh next year so need to save up instead:(. also defo get coilovers mate. u wont regret it.

you never sent me all the pics mikey mate. im sure you never uploaded the last few you took that night.

White Sti Hatch
Looks good mate, should have gave me a shout would have come out..

Roll on end of sept so i can get my self a 2k !

BMW Z4
cars lookin good frosty, love the look now with the coillies. i want some:( you keeping the car and bringing it over with you?

Charged Superleggera
Looks good mate, should have gave me a shout would have come out..

Roll on end of sept so i can get my self a 2k !

yeh will defo give you a shout next time mate but was spur of the moment thing. after looking at it close and sitting in it i think s2k's are f**king lush so would be awsome if you got one. insurence is a killer though.

Charged Superleggera
cars lookin good frosty, love the look now with the coillies. i want some:( you keeping the car and bringing it over with you?

cheers greg. defo get coilovers mate. tbh i think im gonna sell it before i move to edinburgh mate. dont think i could afford to keep it with rent prices over there.

BMW Z4
cheers greg. defo get coilovers mate. tbh i think im gonna sell it before i move to edinburgh mate. dont think i could afford to keep it with rent prices over there.
Gutted mate, would of been good have a few meets over here if you keep it. have a think about it:rasp:

Charged Superleggera
Gutted mate, would of been good have a few meets over here if you keep it. have a think about it:rasp:

yeh i know mate. car does feel like its a part of me now so god knows if i will sell it but it will ultimatly depend on how much i save up by the end of this year.

That's a really good rep as I was about to post why a 172 has a sunroof.

cheers mate. although there was someone on teh forum from stirling that had a 172 with a sunroof from factory. think it was a french import iicrc.

Charged Superleggera
cheers timmy. plummer your car should look great when finished mate. you should put up a project thread.

Turbos.
Your car looks great, i wouldn't bother doing anything else to it personally!

I like S2ks, but they need the facelift front spoiler and wheels.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
What size are your turini's.
Im kinda thinking about going down the rep route as well now. lol

weecraig1508