ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio meet in Horsham / Crawley?

Stripped yozza'd cup
So having just got my Clio, I guess it's time I get to know a few local people.

Fancied a meet somewhere local, trying to think of places we can go where we're not going to look like a gaggle of chavs in a tesco car park.

Suggestions for time / date / venue please!

PH1 V6
Im in on this, nice to have something "local" and would be a good chance to meet everyone in advance of the bigger regional meets etc.

As for location.... totally agree on NOT meeting in a tesco carpark lol, a pub somewhere maybe? infact there is a nice pub in Ashurst called The Fountain. Just south of Horsham near Partridge Green. There are some great b roads down there and it is a place where quite a number of clubs meet etc (usually supercar clubs!).

As for dates, im flexible

PH1 V6
Its not a busy place at all its just right for what we need, they have a nice sized carpark, its quite an old fashioned pub really. But from crawley it would only take you 25mins to get to at the most! Friday eve would be fine or a sunday afternoon?

PH1 V6
Sunday 14th sounds good to me, 14:00 is fine, we can get a drink or something at the pub too

clio 172
hmm i think i may come to this if thats cool with everyone.can we get some post codes put up.;)

PH1 V6
Ok guys, the postcode for the pub is:

BN44 3AP

Ashurst is tiny so you cant miss it! The more people who come along the better :)

PH1 V6
Ok lets make it 4pm.... I know it starts to get dark but it seems we will have trouble doing it any earlier:

Just so everyone knows who is coming lets start names

1. Quik99
2. DammoSport

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Hmmmm. I might grace you all with an appearance.

1. Quik99
2. DammoSport
3. Jack_kemp
4. Ollie82.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ahh yes, its a rarely seen beast these days. Stays tucked up most of the time.....

Have all of my mounts in place now. Well worth the upgrade.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Should be able to come to this as it's nice and local :)

Ollie I might well see you tomorrow at Tom's as he mentioned you and the failsport guys might be there.

1. Quik99
2. DammoSpor
t3. Jack_kemp
4. Ollie82.
5. Nick172Cup
6. Recaro182

Actually, this is to shorter notice, Ollie, Nick & myself are all busy with my workshop move. I suggest you give it some more time to gather interest.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Actually, this is to shorter notice, Ollie, Nick & myself are all busy with my workshop move. I suggest you give it some more time to gather interest.

Is anyone else keen to delay it for a while? Or do we just want to do it this week and maybe organise another for a couple of weeks or something?

Next weekend I'll be free is Sunday 28th, but it would be better with more people there. Particularly for those who don't know anyone yet (me)

PH1 V6
Well myself and Dammo will head up there at 4pm regardless so anyone who wants to join then do. arney i expect to see you there!! :)

Nothing at the mo :(
so no one seem interested now?

if alot more people 10+ who can come in a few weeks shall we move it til then? Don't really wanna drive there and find out its only me and nick lol

So maybe we should change the date? according to BBC gale and big rain tomorrow

V6 PH1
were you planning on coming down then?

this is really the last weekend i can make before christmas due to moving and holiday!

Last edited:
  Stripped yozza'd cup
I've got to work now so I'm not going to ba able to make it either.

Suggestions for dates when people are free please!