ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mats, rubbish!

pid

182, black gold
as far as i know, ive got the standard renault car mats the come with the 182, i like the rear one as it goes all the way across the rear deck but the front ones are pretty rubbish to be honest, for a start theyre too small and just dont cover the whole footwell, and secondly, those little spikey things that hold them down dont seem to do there job that well!:mad:

what mats has everyone got?? anyone know anywhere to get some decent ones???! perhaps with some smart renaultsport embroidery!!!!!!!

cheers

Civic Type-R
I got my mats from http://www.autostyle.co.uk/ quality is excellent and fills the whole floor so no need for the little spikey things to hold them down :) Good chooice of colours too.

8pv6.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
how much were they if you dont mind me asking as cant be arsed to rummage around on the website

pid

182, black gold
nice mats!

and that footrest isnt standard is it?? wouldnt mind mine looking like that!

R26
Those autostyle ones are nice! Just had a look on the website and they start at £60 plus £4.95p&p but you can't have a RenaultSport logo on them :dapprove:

Can you actually get mats with the RenaultSport logo? If so where from cos I wouldn't mind some to match the seats!

Golf R soon...
Those autostyle ones are nice! Just had a look on the website and they start at £60 plus £4.95p&p but you can't have a RenaultSport logo on them :dapprove:

Can you actually get mats with the RenaultSport logo? If so where from cos I wouldn't mind some to match the seats!

Tried getting the cliosport logo but no luck! Sport was the closest thing I could get :dapprove: My mates cost me just under £100 :quiet:

R26
Tried getting the cliosport logo but no luck! Sport was the closest thing I could get :dapprove: My mates cost me just under £100 :quiet:

Damn! That's alot for mats! Just made a set on the website and it comes to £64.95 delivered with silver piping and the 172Sport motif (which I may not keep on). I'll e-mail them and see if they will do a group buy.....

Golf R soon...

Damn! That's alot for mats! Just made a set on the website and it comes to £64.95 delivered with silver piping and the 172Sport motif (which I may not keep on). I'll e-mail them and see if they will do a group buy.....

The site has changed since I last went on it, there were two types of mat I can remember I went for the more expensive one which which like £80 for the basic set, the carpet is so think though, hmmmm....

Golf R soon...
The site has changed since I last went on it, there were two types of mat I can remember I went for the more expensive one which which like £80 for the basic set, the carpet is so think though, hmmmm....

They've only got one type of mat at the moment (http://www.autostyle.co.uk/car-mats-specification.asp). That better be the thick one lol!

Yeah I noticed that when i had a quick look! I am sure there still great quality however.

Only other option is www.justmatz.co.uk <--There good as well, little cheaper

I think there is a group buy for these or has been.

Take a look at this thread, might help ;)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=125183

R26
Yeah I noticed that when i had a quick look! I am sure there still great quality however.

Only other option is www.justmatz.co.uk <--There good as well, little cheaper

I think there is a group buy for these or has been.

Take a look at this thread, might help ;)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=125183

I was looking at that earlier actually. Will need to start up another one though as this one ended ages ago! I'll give them an e-mail tomorrow and see what I can get out of them as I read in there somewhere that they may be able to do a ReanultSport logo too. Will see how it goes though.....

Mini Cooper
heres the story mate, as i tried setting up a group buy last month from just matz!!

just matz wont put renault sport on the mats unless you get authorisation from renault, but the man at just matz gave me the details of the guy at renault and said theyd done it before and it shouldnt be a problem. i emailed the guy from renault and he said i had to send a letter, so i sent that a few weeks ago, and i havent had any reply yet!!

Chocolate Bar™
^ they wont authorise it. they didnt in the previous group buy as i think they got pissed off and decided they were going to get their own renaultsport ones made up.

best off going for the cliosport logo off justmatz if you want a logo on them:

0014.gif

0010.gif

R26
heres the story mate, as i tried setting up a group buy last month from just matz!!

just matz wont put renault sport on the mats unless you get authorisation from renault, but the man at just matz gave me the details of the guy at renault and said theyd done it before and it shouldnt be a problem. i emailed the guy from renault and he said i had to send a letter, so i sent that a few weeks ago, and i havent had any reply yet!!

Sorry mate, I'm not trying to tread on any toes - must have missed the thread! If you are trying to get a group buy with the RenaultSport logo on then I'll leave it to you as that's what I ideally want. If/when Autostyle get back to me I'll let you know what they say as they might be able to do a better price with a comparable quality.

Civic Type-R
nice mats!

and that footrest isnt standard is it?? wouldnt mind mine looking like that!

No the footrest is from a Megane 225 bolted on to the original plastic one. The mats cost me something like £90 which is a bit steep but the quality is really good. They are navy blue with silver surround :)

ST
I have my standard 182 ones which are still mind after nearly 10k as i have a rubber mat over the drivers side front so it doesnt wear through....