ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio is playing up

just popped to tesco and as i was pulling off to come home the car was wobbling and not really accelerating so i thought maybe a tyre has gone. checked them all theyre fine. carried on driving when i got to a set of traffic lights the car really started to shake and its sounding like a steam engine pulling off them it just looses all power the rev needle is about 1/4 of where its meant to be when idling. now tescos is 1/4 mile from my house uphill and i stalled 10 times

any ideas?

dan

orange wheels are fine :p

how much are renault likely to sting me for the coil pack and leads and the o2 sensor if its them. really cba paying for another diagnostic last time it was playing up no parts needed replacing so there was no warrenty claim. car kept jumping into limp mode apparently there was a wire loose somewhere.

172 cup
your talking a few hundred for the lot, if your doing leads and coil pack you may aswell do plugs too IMO. The second o2 sensor is for diagnostics IIRC so it would be the first if any

this sounds like the problem im having, its doesnt like to idle and it miss fires on part throttle. so far ive changed the throttle body, coil pack, leads and plugs but it hasnt sorted it out. Had it on a diagnostics machine but that didnt find anything either.