ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio is alive with the sound of induction

No more clio's for me!
Love this time of year for the cold dense air...the car absolutely loves it! So much more responsive!

Anyone notice? :)

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
mine hates it. got up this morning, car was so iced up, locks were stuck and i nearly ripped of the seals when opening the door.

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
Engine loves it its the rest of the car that dont !
im pissed off i got my h&rs fitted yesterday and the roads are to greasy to test them out properly but as far as i can tell there amazing !!

182 + 5 GT Turbo
My GTT absolutely loves this time of year :cool: As for the 172, ive only had it a week so cant comment. Besides, im fitting a standard air box in the new year and chucking the K&N! But with the cold air feeds im sure it will be just as responsive if not better!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Have had some fun back road action over the last week, always good to make sure the ABS is working properly!

BMW M135i
Noticed a big difference, it likes its air cold thats for sure. Pitty the rest of the conditions don't allow you to use it to its full potential :(.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Its great fun lol Litterally have to tickle the brakes or the 4 pots lock up lol. Also the heater switch has died so i have to dress up like a eskimo lol

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I had trouble a few mornings ago, had to press the button thing to open the boot. mk1 owner will understand the thing i'm on about, don't know what mk2's have. Anyway so i had to press it hard but due to frozenness it was then stuck down and i panicked.

All good in the end though.

ph1 172...a red one
Engine loves it its the rest of the car that dont !
soooo true. I hate the condensation at this time of year, inside front windscreen is like niagra falls, side and back windows are like i've been participating in a dogging marathon?!?