ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio in revs

did anyone seethe clio in this months revs he had therear shock angeled through the boot floor anyone know how this was done ?

The revs with the hulk in has loads of Clios... One was Neils V6 at the Leicester Cruise and the other was at the Leicester Cruise too, although, didnt recognise it.

The Clio with the hulk on is quite good - Personally, Id have it all one colour.. but apart from that, it was pretty nice. (Ok, I know some people dont like OTT stuff, but... :))

Daz.

Me no like it but i like the idea of the rear shocks through the boot floor. im having problems with mine i cant get short enough shocks for the rear they all end up running on th bump stops.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

hi m8

i have seen that clio in realy life and its shocking, the idea they had for putting the rear shocks in cos the lad wanted air bags on it but once it was done they found it broke the mounts they had made :O

if its a case you are running on the bump stops there are 2 ways round it the first is an easy way.

1 dont lower it so far.

2 cut around the middle of the bump stop and pull half off so you have half the amount of bump stop.

but i have mine dropped 65mm on front and about 70mm on rear and with 2 large people in the back im only just touching the bump stops.

other option is to cut the bump stops off totaly, not sure if this would do ne damage or not but its up to you.

MaLicE