ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio GT 0-60mph video.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Right, I've done some better speedo ones etc ;). I will post them up for you to laugh at!

Gay, can't rotate the speedo clip in iMovie '08.(which is upside down :().

Controlled wheelspin again B-)

Last edited:
  Not a 320d
Oh god, i wonder if its possible to tell when the "torque" runs out on the video. Look for 4500 rpm lol and watch it struggle all the way to 7k.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The speedo vid is upside down because its the only way I could get my selotape mount to work lol so its just like the last one only with a tincy bit of wheelspin y0. (controlled ftw)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRQ8UVOho-Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRQ8UVOho-Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

ironhide_facepalm.jpg

/ironhide

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Jason your the biggest goon on this forum and your video proves it. The fact your mum won't let your wheelspin in her car does nt detract away from the fact your a r****d.

No matter what the 0-60 time is, I've drove one and their sh*te. I genuinley wouldn't swap my 1.2 for one.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Jason your the biggest goon on this forum and your video proves it. The fact your mum won't let your wheelspin in her car does nt detract away from the fact your a r****d.

No matter what the 0-60 time is, I've drove one and their sh*te. I genuinley wouldn't swap my 1.2 for one.

Your quite clearly the biggest c**t on this forum and I'd take great pleasure in showing you I can wheelspin by doing it on your f**king face?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
FLOL. True. But there's banter, then there is being a cnut in all fairness. Treat others how you would like to be treated an that. It's clear he wants me to be a pathetic cnut in this case.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman

Bit strong :nono:

Coupe/Defender V8

rofflechops - get real lets be fair the GT is a nice looking motor. Performance aside drop the crackpipe matey