ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio evolution;)

Flame Red (172)
Got some goodies for my engine tuning;)...
Currently my clio172 is having a decat and an ITG filter..

expecting power whith the right mapping is over 205 HP..;)

Cheeeeeeeeeeers mate

320d
That will certainly pull well. I supose the power will depend on what power the engine is putting out as it is now.

Have you thought about matched inlets? Big weak point on the 172.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I would've thought a car with forged bottom end and possibly alltered compression (not to sure the ins and outs of compression ratio's) but id imagine it would hit 200hp with a good live map :)

what type of cams are they? You will have to report back as to the driveability of the car

Not got a car
So having these modifications are just the same as getting results with T/B's but T/B's cost more?

Nimbus Megane R26
lol @ the second video..wont last long if you keep boucing it off the limiter like that! Id never do that to my car!

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
yeah;)...it was the mechanic..he's sooo happy yo hear the roar of the engine!!!

Arn't you suppose to let the pistons bed in a while before you do that? Or does it not make to much difference these days with modern engines?

Flame Red (172)
I do think this is at the wheels, but i still didn't get the right calibration file for the ECU;)..
yes the cams are fitted!!