ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Dimma Cosworth 4X4

206 wrc, clio Dimma
[h=2]Clio Dimma Cosworth 4X4[/h]
Hi All,

we got the Clio Dimma Cosworth 4X4 off Tim last year (he's a member on here) we have totally restored the car back to how it was when it was featured in maxpower / fastcar and top car back in 1994 here is some photos of how it looks now but still inside to finish off and engine.

if you want to see more look on www.st-performance.co.uk/projects.html
WP_001008.jpg

WP_000988.jpg

WP_001011.jpg

206 wrc, clio Dimma
Hi Dave,

we still need to put the engine back together and get some nice new shiny parts to make it look the part.
will ad photos when its done.

Golf GTD Mk7
Don't need to look back. This thing will be nippy ;) takes me back, but the kit has lost appeal for me. Prefer standard looking willy

206 wrc, clio Dimma
yes ohara it was put in maxpower as a project for a lucky reader to win it. the lad who won it wrote it off, not sure how but it was a proper mess

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I remember seeing a dimma cosworth at brands hatch about 20 years ago- along side a 205 Dimma-

Was infact the 90's dream-

looks great- from what I remember most had gold wheels...

S

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
That Pug's well nice, all the owners of horrific chav wagons should be shown that picture and told,
'LOOK, that is what a body kit is meant to look like, not a f*cking snow plough like yours you c*nt'!!!!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
That Pug's well nice, all the owners of horrific chav wagons should be shown that picture and told,
'LOOK, that is what a body kit is meant to look like, not a f*cking snow plough like yours you c*nt'!!!!
LOLCANO!!!!!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Hate the rear spoiler but love the rest!! I remember seeing a red (similare to a flamer) Dimma years ago and it looked the nuts!

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
I think i remember the project before it, wide bodied e30 325 in purple?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not sure Adam, I was only 6 when the Carlton was about :eek:

Thanks to this thread I'm now looking at RS Turbo's. Lol.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Ha ha some of us are little older, although even I wasn't that old when they were about. Would still love a lotus Carlton epic. Remember being at a track day about 12 years ago and a guy losing one big time. Luckily he only ended up in a very muddy area off the circuit and having to be dug out by the marshalls.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Don't think that extra DTM style spoiler was on the charlton when it left the magazine.

Anyway back on topic, the dimma kits were always far superior design and quality compared to anything else about in the 90's. Then again from memory wasn't the cilo kit about £5k?

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I had that Clio on a poster on my bedroom wall. Looks as great now as I remember.

Think the appeal is only for c certain generation tho

PB Clio 172
I am very mixed about this, on one hand its a teenagers dream and something I would have loved at 19. On the other hand its miles out of date and lost its appeal 10 years ago, sadly :dapprove: