ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio DCI Dynamique 1.5 DCi 65

Clio Williams 1,2 and 3
Im going to be looking at a clio dci today

Its an 02 plate Dynamique but its has 107,000 miles on the clock

MOT is due next February its an 3 door

What kind of price should i be paying ? i know i havent provided much details as thats is all i know about the car so far

Thanks,
Andrew

Depends on condition but have a look in parkers etc and trader they wil hold there price realy as there cheap to run etc if they are good enouygh condition

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
mine was imaculate inside, resonable/very clean outside, dynamique dci 65, no service history, 10 months mot, no tax, £1700 i paid

you can always use tax as a bargaining point as a lot of people dont know they only cost £35 a year to tax! as the guy i got mine from didnt

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I just sold a 51 plate dci 65 in silver, dynamique, 3 door, done 90k, and it went for £1995.

"Navy" N17 TWO
£1500-1700 for the age & miles I would say

Dad's 02 dci65 is on 106k - worth about 1600

E92 330
i bought mine with 65k on the clock for 4k. i had to throw £1500 at it after 3 months. injector problems, engine rebuild. problems with the crank. (not too sure if ive got these right as im not that mechanically minded but it was something along these line) My advice get a 172, much more fun! Since buying mine, which is and x reg ive had no problems at all with it at all, its just turned 100k. fantastic runner. i should of missed the dci and gone straight to the ph quick!

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
My Dci vans on 115k, 02 plate, little history,cambelt done. 12 months Mot 12 months tax, whats it worth?