ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio DCI Diesel Tuning- Pro Bitz Chip box

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive always been wary of tuning boxes as they are no contest for a proper ecu remap but at £100 i suppose its no big loss you could always sell it on! let me know how you get on if you get one

Clio 1.5 dCi 80
Yea, had a look at his feedback and people say it has improved it, my uncle put a cheap 30 quid one on his bora tdi highline 130....worked well....for a couple weeks then fucked up the engine lool...dont blame the enigne...id stay away from the chinesse ones..but this one looks decent..good feedback...ill buy one and let you guys know..it says its suposed to set it upto roughly 98 bhp....if it does...im HAPPY, ill get a inducation kit with it aswell...dont like the massive air box....in a month thinking of getting a bigger turbo with a bigger intercooler and s**t, take the diesel to the upper level :D

t3 corolla 116bhp
Remap ftw

had a tuning box on mine for a while, was ok but fuel consumption went through the floor

Clio 1.5 dCi 80
standard turbo is fine to a certain level its its the clutch and injectors that are your problem.
Yeah i am deffo changin the clutch by mid next month...not sure about injectors...which ones will fit?

Any recomendations for clutch?