ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio DCI 100 2005 Stalling.

Megane 225
Any ideas as to the cause? It seems to stall when depressing the brake and clutch when the engine is cold. Never seen anything like this happen before so I'm a bt confused.

Help anyone?

Thanks!

Megane 225
Anyone? Don't wanna take it 2 the stealers as they'll charge a fortune just to open the bonnet!

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI
Any ideas as to the cause? It seems to stall when depressing the brake and clutch when the engine is cold. Never seen anything like this happen before so I'm a bt confused.

Help anyone?

Thanks!

Never heard that before!

Megane 225
Anyone any ideas? I'm thinking it mite be a idle control valve or something? Wud that cause this?

Anyone any ideas? I'm thinking it mite be a idle control valve or something? Wud that cause this?

Nope your thininking about old petrols there.

Check the EGR vavle is nice and clean then stick some cleaner though the engine he is leaving the lights to go out when he starts it ins't he.

Next on the list if its very early on driving woul be the threomplugs and fuses to be checked.