ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have managed to get my hands on the Clio Cup catalogue and it lists me all the part numbers and pictures as shown below.

Does anyone know if it would just be a case of walking into the renault dealer and giving them the OE part number to order up the parts ?
I was looking at the fog light break ducts in particular

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-10%20at%2018.32.32.gif

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-10%20at%2018.29.19.gif

The liklyhood of being able to by genuin race production parts I recon would be very slim I recon.

Even if you could the price would probably be extortionate.

But I've ordered from CM composites the same air ducts and they look almost identical plus ain't to bad at £170 deliverd but waiting time of two weeks due to being made to order

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Im curious to this as well, Slightly different but i have the Megane N4 catalogue with all the part No. in it as well, Shame Ads isn't at Renault anymore as that would of been the easiest way to check

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Rsport only have limited stocks of parts Marc, much of the x65 stuff is now unavailable unless you can source it second hand.

Complete Taatus fuel rail setup was pretty much £450 as of a few years back, maybe a little more now if they still have any in stock.

340i
You should be able to order them from a normal Renault dealer, but they might be dubious.

R-Sport in Wimbledon will be your best bet.

Just remember they are 'race car' parts, the finish on the brake ducts won't be OEM / road car quality.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Would be intresting to find out how much the splitter is or if they can even supply them