ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup Racer Decals

Focus RS mk1
IMAG0031-1.jpg

got mine last yr, wink wink lee
IMAG0030-1.jpg

Shhh
You all may mock, but its optional extras as per exhausts, wheels, de-cats, air filters etc.

Insurance is one of them things you dont want cancelled on you, especially when you need it.

Do you declare the tires you have fitted?

Dont really need to explain myself any further, but if the car in question was to be invloved in such as an accident that it would cost the insurance company alot of cash (ie selby train cash), then the insurance company would look to cancel the policy on any terms they could.

Obviously this is a rather large example, but it explains it all.

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
just so people know i definatly can't get the side decals, the ones that look like the flag, i can only really get the elf, michelin, renaultsport.co.uk and the rest of the championship sponsor ones.

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
i should be able to let you know after the weekend mate, know its a little while sorry

i have this kinda stuff on the car, tbh it looks sh*t..

when the car is on the track, or in the paddock then yes, but parked in local asda, loading the shopping and kids into the car..

no thank you...

plus, you'll have to declare it to insurance company as 'decorative changes'

lol...

+1

Nippy white cup
That looks spot on imo. I have a contact who actually does the cup racers stickers and was going to get the White Cup done eventually as it primarily a track car. Looking at that I might get a few stickers done as I don't think it ott on that imo

Chris

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i've managed to find the perfect inspiration for the decals on my clio, hoping to get it looking like this :cool:

800px-Bumper-sticker-car.jpg

gotta be the easiest way to cover up rough bodywork :clap:

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
That looks spot on imo. I have a contact who actually does the cup racers stickers and was going to get the White Cup done eventually as it primarily a track car. Looking at that I might get a few stickers done as I don't think it ott on that imo

Chris

Hi Chris

Would you be able to get a quote for the 'flag' decals below that cover the rear quarter and go down the doors with 'Renault Sport' (I wouldn't need the 'Clio Cup' door stickers), in white??

Let me know & I will PM you.

Cheers, Paul.

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
just so people know i definatly can't get the side decals, the ones that look like the flag, i can only really get the elf, michelin, renaultsport.co.uk and the rest of the championship sponsor ones.

Chris

;)

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
I can do the Stripes and side panels aka clio cup and anything else you need.....me ftw!

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
£10 per decal, Sunstripe £30, Cup racers decals £50 both sides.

Anyone want any doing let me know by PM.....free delivery to UK.

Any corporate logo can be replicated....

Discounts for multiple orders!

Last edited: