ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio body kit, have u got it? Seen it? Wat do you think?

Renault Clio
Here this is the next modification to my car I think...

Have a look....do u like it? Have you got it? If so did it fit ok? What do you all think?

I know some people will be totally against body kits, maybe because they own a clio sport so i suppose different opinions will be a certainty. This kit isnt going onto a clio sport.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-2-PH1-Full-Body-Kit_W0QQitemZ280009624553QQihZ018QQcategoryZ72207QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My clio isnt that colour its monaco blue.

cheers

D

dick

only get it done if you are going to get twin branch exit exhaust 1 either side at the back.

that could end up very euro

Renault Clio
Yeh do you not agree, as body kits go for that particular shaped, headlighted clio that this is one of the best, especially considering it isnt really a body kit car with those lights etc?

Turbos.
No, it needs six!

The front bumper is ok i spose, but the sideskirts look like they have melted at the end.

Civic Type-R
Agree, the front bumper is nice :) just get that and some 172 look skirts then colour code your rear bumper IMO would look sweet.

Chocolate Bar™
love the front, not a fan of mesh i bumpers, id getthe front bumper with 172 sides and 172 rear :approve:

Not a Clio anymore.....
Nice enough, but for some reason I think it makes the front look like a Corsa?!!! ;)

Yep, I agree with the consensus with the twin exit pipes, you always need 2 fat zorst sticking out the back in my opinion :D

Renault Clio
Ok ive also come up with a different combination looking at peoples views and opinions!

I think i would want to keep the front of bodykit so keep the front bumper

Then use these sideskirts http://www.essexracing.com/product_info.php?products_id=575 as they are more 'clio sport' but not clio sport which is what i want. Click to enlarge the picture to see the skirts properly.

Then keep the original rear bumper as it is colour coded already (as is the rest of my car) and does look exactly the same as the clio sport rear bumper, minus the twin exhaust of course, which i can buy off of k-tec racing if needs be.

What does everyone think to the new idea? And the skirts? Does anyone like that rear bumper?

Cheers

Civic Type-R
toasty said:
Ok ive also come up with a different combination looking at peoples views and opinions!

I think i would want to keep the front of bodykit so keep the front bumper

Then use these sideskirts http://www.essexracing.com/product_info.php?products_id=575 as they are more 'clio sport' but not clio sport which is what i want. Click to enlarge the picture to see the skirts properly.

Then keep the original rear bumper as it is colour coded already (as is the rest of my car) and does look exactly the same as the clio sport rear bumper, minus the twin exhaust of course, which i can buy off of k-tec racing if needs be.

What does everyone think to the new idea? And the skirts? Does anyone like that rear bumper?

Cheers

Doooooooooooo it :) should look pretty sweet

Golf R/Leon FR
i think the front is nice the rear is ok but i would stick with either a 172 parts or standard

but its probably the nicest kit ive seen

Renault Clio
Yeh man im still thinking about it, part of me thinks i should just ditch the skirts from the original kit and get the ones from essex racing with the original body kit front and rear bumper, i quite like the way it makes it look wider front and rear its what the car needs which is why im not soooooo sure about keeping the rear standard with the clio sport exhaust hmmmm lol

Toasty definately get the front bumper, it looks ace. Get a ph2 172 rear bumper as i think its actually a btter match for the front then the one supplied, and get some 172 skirts or some zetec-s style skirts

Renault Clio
Yeh i would say the newer 172 rear is a better match too but they are hard enough to find! Ebay i could only find one yesterday and it wasnt even the 01- clio sport rear end!

Also how hard would it be to fit? I wouldnt be doing it myself i have a bodyshop close to my house lol