ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio big brake conversions?

Clio Cup by RIKUS
yes there is that only requied longer hand brake cable :)

:p i have one for sell. it come from citroen BX front caliper(yes that is stupid but that car had handbrake on front hand )

Clio 16V
I have a Clio 1.8 16V with original hub clio 172.

I have also bought Brembo Clio 197.

My wheels are Speedline Turbine ET 36 / 6.5 'x 15'

I wonder if it is possible to put these calipers and separator few centimeters need.

Greetings!

Clio 16V

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
2118s are crap for wheel clearance, the old Williams speedlines are so much better when going 15"

Twingo rs
Is there any issue to the brake pedal with the use of oem brake discs (or other) with 24mm width combined with the clio's 197 brembos?
I mean that if there is any gap in the pedal once the disc (24mm) is thinner than the 197's disc.
(sorry for my English :eek:)

Cup In bits
Is there any issue to the brake pedal with the use of oem brake discs (or other) with 24mm width combined with the clio's 197 brembos?
I mean that if there is any gap in the pedal once the disc (24mm) is thinner than the 197's disc.
(sorry for my English :eek:)

No problem, its the same situation when the brake pads wear down. I have tested the calipers on 24mm disks to make sure the caliper pistons will not fall out or over stroke.

Also my 172 cup (uk car) has a better pedal feel too with the 197 Brembo callipers over the o.e.m caliper.

Clio Sport
Does anyone know where I can buy adapters to fit clio 3 brembo calipers into ph1 hubs and 280mm stock disks ?