ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio bhp???

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
If you got the cash then do it, but don't borrow it! Getting loans to tune cars ftl!

If I had lent the cash to do mine and I was still paying for it now, then I would be crying!
Nar not borrowing anything mate

This is what i wanted to hear before i tryed it. If it can be done but cant drive it then i will just change car as some of you said.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Was that road going ?? not trying to beat it im wonting to know what power people have had out of car
Yeh dude scoffs is road legal although he tends to trailer it everywhere. Mainly used as a santapod toy AFAIK. The clio TT was used as a daily driver:dead:LOL.

scoffnew.jpg

^^ that is my mates scoffs engine for this year......im not talking specs as its not my room to:) but it will be in the 10 second 1/4 mile :D

and ryan am not going to say a word because i will get banned, other that you talk some b****cks lad.....you wont ever see 400hp let alone 600....keep dreaming boy:)

There is road going, and then there is controlable.

Show the clio TT some twisties, and i bet a standard 172 would woop it.

No point having all the power when you cant put it down.

I wasted 11k on a punto, and i regret it big style. Just dont do the same!

it couldnt agree more mate, im the first to admit my old car was w**k in the twisties....hence partly why i sold it, but on the other hand it wasnt build for corners was it:)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
it couldnt agree more mate, im the first to admit my old car was w**k in the twisties....hence partly why i sold it, but on the other hand it wasnt build for corners was it:)
Lol understeering torque steer into a bush anyone?

^^ that is my mates scoffs engine for this year......im not talking specs as its not my room to:) but it will be in the 10 second 1/4 mile :D

and ryan am not going to say a word because i will get banned, other that you talk some b****cks lad.....you wont ever see 400hp let alone 600....keep dreaming boy:)
Not looking of 600 and like people say if its to hard to drive on the road then i wont go for it. An you said that about the turbo from day one mate.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
scoffnew.jpg

Build some über engines that lad, got the cash and got the skills LOL

A

ashy_gtt

Build some über engines that lad, got the cash and got the skills LOL

I bet he spends 10 times less than the chaps on here that shop at GDI and BB tuning!

Should see some awesome times from him this year!

Clio 197 R27 Albi
500BHP nice talking point but pointless imo. wts the point even if u take it on a race track most of them have corners and 500 bhp wont make any difference if your up agaist someone who can drive a slightly modiffed 1*2.

though if you do it then well done and hope it goes well :)

500BHP nice talking point but pointless imo. wts the point even if u take it on a race track most of them have corners and 500 bhp wont make any difference if your up agaist someone who can drive a slightly modiffed 1*2.

though if you do it then well done and hope it goes well :)

your talking about 2 very differant cars mate!

500hp is very useful if your drag raceing because with a prepped track and drag slicks you will get the power down:cool:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
bored or dead IIRC? You haven't got funds to run it and the VEE fact.
Im going now as this is blatenly spam.

Well as everyone has said it wont drive well on the road i wont bother. I will just do the other car instead.

320d
I'm with everybody else Ryan. If I where you i'd leave the engine at 300bhp and look for other mods to make it more driveable and handle better.

I'm with everybody else Ryan. If I where you i'd leave the engine at 300bhp and look for other mods to make it more driveable and handle better.
Oh its driveable :) i will go more but how much more i dont know yet

Ph1
No ones mentioned NOS.

If he's running 300 now, 100 - 150 shot of NOS = ??? ;)

Cheap too compared to modding it to 4-500 bhp

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
This thread makes me lol, Ryan you couldn't bolt on a turbo kit without it going tits up, let alone turn it into a 500bhp monster. Still got boost leaks? ;) ;) ;)

This thread makes me lol, Ryan you couldn't bolt on a turbo kit without it going tits up, let alone turn it into a 500bhp monster. Still got boost leaks? ;) ;) ;)
What went tits up mate? the only thing that went wrong was the OIL COOLER and that was nothing to do with the turbo kit. No boost leaks now only took me 2 mins to fix that lol

Does it still handle like standard then Ryan? Any excessive spin coming out of slower corners in 2nd or anything?

Have you looked into a LSD?
It handles better than standard mate no spin or anything. Ye getting one in a few months

Nippy white cup
Does no one else have a throttle pedal which has variable amounts of travel? In theory with more power you could enter the corner at the same speed as a mildly modded 1*2 and apply just enough power not to understeer off mid bend then apply more as you straighten the wheels? I know the temptation would be there to floor it out of the bends but maybe it would just need more 'driving' to get the most out of it?

Chris

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
What went tits up mate? the only thing that went wrong was the OIL COOLER and that was nothing to do with the turbo kit. No boost leaks now only took me 2 mins to fix that lol

Two minutes? Closer to two months ;) Thought last month you were turning it into 4 wheel drive? Your full of crazy ideas, hardly any of which will see the light of day. :approve:

Two minutes? Closer to two months ;) Thought last month you were turning it into 4 wheel drive? Your full of crazy ideas, hardly any of which will see the light of day. :approve:
No 2 minutes mate. There is a difference with looking at it to sort it and not looking at it. Last month lmfao im not doing anything to the car this year all this im talking about is next year. Also im not making it 4 wheel drive it would have been good.

well i've seen 378bhp in a road going clio....seen an F7R produced 618bhp and i think that betwen 350 and 400bhp is well usable on a road going clio...thats what i'm aiming for once mine remapped..

and i will run less than 400bhp if it makes the car more usable but i think at the moment it will be fine..again thats what the throttle for..adjustable amounts of power..