ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Attcked tonight

Was up at my local chippie tonight in livingston when some f**king aRse hole came up to my car while i was minding my own buisness waiting for my mates to come out the shop when this dick punched my driver window way some force any way then procceded to kick the window after a failed attempt after a 2nd failed attempt he went for the body work and i wiz out of there making sure this dick didnt get a 3rd time luck because of this arsehole my drivers window electrics have went well the window unit the wee plug that hold the window is annialated as for the window okay have stripped the unit out and looks like big bucks to get the window unit replaced unless any off you out here know other wise and can save me a few £s please

go find the guy and run him over with your damaged side.

ill say it once and ill say it again........peasants.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by 3D CLIO on 12 March 2004

Is there any Renault parts departments open in scotland on a Saturday
most renault dealers open on a saturday morning at least.

Clio v6

REG VARDY plc
1 BANKHEAD AVENUE
SIGHTHILL
EDINBURGH EH11 4BT Tel 0131 456 5000

REG VARDY plc
3-5 SEAFIELD WAY
EDINBURGH EH15 1TB Tel 0131 669 3000

cheers guys thats me away to get drunk drown my sorrows over my borken car bloody yobbos KILL THEM ALL THEY ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH:mad:

Skoda Fabia vRS

sorry cant understand your post properly mate

did he actually smash the window ?

any damage to bodywork ?

how did you stop him ?.........did you tw*t him or did he run off ?

a bit of punctuation wouldnt go a miss.........

from what i can understand though looks like he managed to break somethin, stupid tw*t, hope you did catch him an beat the livin daylights out of him, tit...........theres jus no need for mindless f**ks like that in the world, why dont they all just die

id have driven forward, given it full left lock, and run the cúnt over!!

whats a damaged rear bumper when you get the satisfaction of wiping out another pikey :D then you couldve ravaged his pockets and stolen all his cash and cards to pay for your damage anyways hehe

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

kin ell Dave which chippy - Howden? Such a bunch of c**ts in Livi now, so many neds they all need wiped out! Text me or whatever if you need a hand with anything.

John

Got the regulator stripped out last night. And went into Renault Edinburgh this mornin bout 9:30. guy wis really helpfull tried to get a new clip fitted (the clip that the window slots into was annilated). but the motor and everything else wiz fine. but the whole unit was told had to be replaced they said that the clips always go. So it would cost £200(incl vat) for new regulator so jst went hame and put to block oh wood into the door frame as it wiz raining. Went to my pals and he took me threw to Renault Spares in Shotts and got the new regulator for £50 fitted now only prob my goodam window tints are F**king Scratched f**kers (I mean the window last night got scratched just never noticed until today). But strongly recommend this boy in Shotts hes sound and knows his stuff least i ken were im goin in future to shotts no Renault :)

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

jimbo: Agree with you. if i saw someone going at my car i would use there head on my window then take everything they had on them to pay for the damage!

Bad news mate! Some fu(#ed up people around

Wiz sittin in the car last night. when this guy walked up for no reason and hooked my driver window when i was in the car. then proceeded to kick the window think he wiz steamin (Drunk). bolted way the car as the next kick was goin to be to the bodywork as could see him gettin ready to kick again. mates were in the shop and they even said they wouldnt ry it with this guy. as he was built like a tank and wiz a pure psycho hope that has cleared up any clueless ness for any one

Wiz = was Bolted= get out of there

Skoda Fabia vRS

ah thanks

go buy yourself a big torch or wheel wrench, no matter how big they are, hit someone with one of those an there goin down, an once there down, you can beat the sh*t out of them, and then piss on them, and then kill them :)

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive got a Draper 4xD cell torch, its 39cm long, metal, and reasonanly heavy

cost me about £20

its a bloody good torch actually, loads and loads of light, bought it to keep on eye on my new engine when i got in of a night, jus check everythin was ok, piddly torches i had before i couldnt see sh*t with so i bought a proper one

The guys lucky, im sure most ppls m8s who saw their pal/his car getting atacked would have beat the absolute and utter sh*tE out of him! no matter how big he was. Dont you just love to see drunk ppl try to fight! so funny. Start keeping a mag light in your motor, ive got the huge mag light in my car its about a foot long lol One crack with that and hed have been out cold.

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 13 March 2004
ive got a Draper 4xD cell torch, its 39cm long, metal, and reasonanly heavy<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">cost me about £20<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">its a bloody good torch actually, loads and loads of light, bought it to keep on eye on my new engine when i got in of a night, jus check everythin was ok, piddly torches i had before i couldnt see sh*t with so i bought a proper one

Yep Ive got a 6 cell mag light. You pull one of them out and they stop smileing